|The Cereghino Group markets our clients' stocks to Wall Street and provides investor relations counsel to companies throughout the United States. We help establish and maintain corporate reputations with the financial community. Our clients build strong relations with shareholders and potential investors, thereby establishing their credibility with Wall Street.
Our team has decades of experience providing pragmatic and
timely advice to public companies. Established in 1992, The
Cereghino Group quickly developed a broad foundation
of corporate clients and is now one of the largest investor
relations firms in the Pacific Northwest.
Key Goals of Investor Relations
- Gain fair valuation for the company's stock
- Reduce cost of capital
- Develop a loyal base of long-term investors
- Broaden distribution by reaching new shareholders
- Reduce trading volatility
- Build credibility for management
- Enhance the company's image and reputation
© 2013 Len Cereghino & Co., Inc. All rights reserved